Encyclopedia > Town Český Krumlov > Buildings in the Historical Center of Český Krumlov > Parkán Street

Parkán No. 125 Parkán no.  125, overview

Location:
Parkán No. 125

Description of the Building:
One-storey small building with a smooth facade in which the right half comes forward.

Architectural and Historical Development:
The origin of the building is not known, but the first information about the owner comes form 1620. From 1714 - 1720 the building was ruined. After that the house was reconstructed.

History of the House Residents:
The first owner of the house in 1620 was Hans Hanslik. In the 1640`s the house belonged to a belt maker, Tomáš Ruprecht. From 1700 until 1714 the house was occupied by Jan Kryštof Sperbrich, who was also a belt maker. Havel Hansl took over the already ruined house, and left it. In the time frame of 1720 - 1737 a belt maker, Šimon Eder, resided there with his family, and after that until the beginning of the 19th century, Hubert family lived there.

Present Use:
Bed and Breakfast Sladová Hana